Thursday, June 25, 2015

Today's "mood board"

So I know it's a stretch to call these mood boards, but I like to get a visual for what I'm hoping the room to resemble.

Here's the upstairs bathroom now:



Again with my sketchy use of the Behr ColorSmart website (there were no bathrooms that resemble anything like a normal bathroom, so I fudged it with a mud room):


My goal is to bridge the beige tile with the gray we're planning on painting the house. I think I'll use blues and teals (which are my favorite anyway) for the rooms where we can't get away from brown tones. The color here is majestic blue. The curtain is the closest I can find to one I got at Target. It's pretty close, but it's a window curtain instead of shower. I don't know why they haven't posted the new collection on their website yet.

I like the way the white pops on the dark blue, so I might switch out the mirror for one with a white frame. I love that this one has a shelf!
We'll also have to find a towel storage option. I'm a fan of hooks over the door, which I've already got in place at my current apartment, so I'll just have to see if we can make it work for a family of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment